Total Health Foods Blog
The Official Blog for Total Health Foods in Downriver.
Garden Of Life - Mykind Organic Vitamins
Feeling under the weather? Got the winter blues? Not feeling like you have as much energy lately? Then try some of these vitamin sprays from Garden of Life!
Garden of Life mykind Organics is a multivitamin that has its nutrients extracted from organic fruits and herbs. Each mykind Organics multivitamin formula is made from real food - over 30 fruits, vegetables and herbs - making them rich in powerful plant-derived phytochemicals and cofactors such as antioxidants, carotenoids, flavanols, isoflavones, catechins, anthocyanins, polyphenols, vitamins and trace minerals. All of this goodness is wrapped up using Garden of Life’s patent-pending Clean Tablet Technology™- an entirely new way to make vitamins using only Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified foods. None of the Clean Tablet Technology ingredients come from soy or corn. mykind Organics - made only from real, nutritious food.
Vitamin sprays are a fast and easy way to get your daily intake of vitamins! Great for people who have difficulty swallowing pills or the vitamin pills that upset their stomachs. Quick absorption into your body since it does not have to digest in your stomach!
Garden of Life- mykind Organics Vegan D-3
- Certified Vegan, Gluten Free and NO Synthetic Binders or Fillers
- Delicious, Mouth-watering Vanilla Spray
- Certified Vegan D3 from Lichen
- Organic Plant Omegas (from Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil and Organic Cranberry Seed Oil)
- Supports Breast and Bone Health
Why take vitamin D-3?
Vitamin D is a vital supplement for our bodies that helps with other vitamin absorbtion such as Calcium, aids in bone strengthening and teeth strenthening, and also gives a mood and energy boost.
Many people today suffer from a vitamin D deficiency, even though it is prevalent in foods such as dairy and fish, and also from the sun. However, vegans and vegetarians, and people with dairy sensitivities or allergies can inhibit some of their ways of getting this vital supplement for our bodies. In addition, individuals may not get adequate sunlight due to changes in weather in northern climates, not getting outside enough, etc.
Garden of Life- mykind Organics B-12 Spray
- Certified Vegan, Gluten Free, and NO Synthetic Binders or Fillers
- Delicious, Mouth-watering ORGANIC Raspberry Spray
- Promotes Concentration & Energy
- Supports Metabolism & Heart Health
- 500mcg of B-12 (Methylcobalamin)
What is vitamin B-12?
Methylcobalamin: Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water soluble B vitamin that is essential for energy, metabolism, formation of healthy blood cells and DNA synthesis. Methylcobalamin is the active, natural form of B-12 (equivalent to the B-12 in your body).
Who Needs vitamin B-12?
- Vegans and Vegetarians
✔ B-12 is found primarily in meat and dairy
- Older Adults
✔ 30% of those over 50 have increased unfriendly intestinal bacteria - preventing absorption of B-12
- Pregnant Women
✔ Nutrients travel from mom to baby causing increased demand on mom. Any deficiency can affect both mom and baby.
Garden of Life- mykind Organics Vitamin C Spray
- Support the immune system and promote skin and tissue health with 60mg (100% DV) of vitamin C from organic whole foods.
- Includes organic Amla berry—one of the richest food sources of vitamin C with naturally occurring bioflavonoids and supporting co-nutrients for vitamin C absorption.
- Available in two delicious liquid spray organic flavors—orange-tangerine and cherry-tangerine.
Vitamin C is known to boost the immune system, which will help prevent and possibly aid in fighting off any minor illness such as the cold. Vitamin C is most famously known for being found in oranges, but it is also prevalent in yellow bell peppers, dark leafy greens such as kale, kiwi, broccoli, strawberries, guava, tomatoes, papaya, and many other fruits and vegetables.
All of these vitamins and more are known to greatly help beat the coughs, colds, runny noses, tiredness, and much more! Make these part of your daily supplement routine from Garden of Life, found at Total Health Foods.
To learn more about Garden of Life and their products, click here