Garden of Life’s raw protein powder is a great way to turn a smoothie into a complete meal! It contains 17 grams of organic sprouted protein and has all 10 essential amino acids, that our body cannot make itself. Not only does it contain protein, it supports digestive health by providing live probiotics, protein-digesting enzymes and vitamins A, D, E and K! It's certified organic and contains no binders, fillers or synthetic ingredients.
Why raw and sprouted? Raw means all the ingredients have been unheated, with all their nutrients still in tact. Sprouted means that every grain, seed, and plant in the raw protein has been germinated and brought back to life! Sprouted raw foods increase enzyme and nutrient activity, making all the ingredients more digestible and easier for your body to absorb.
Garden of Life’s raw protein is suitable for those on vegetarian, vegan or low carb diets and those with sensitivities to milk, whey and soy! It’s great for those trying to lose weight and build lean muscle! With natural, vanilla, and chocolate flavors you can add it to any smoothie or shake to create a delicious high protein meal replacement! You can even bake with it, by replacing a portion of your flour with the raw protein to create a high protein treat!
Next time you stop by Total Health Foods to get a smoothie, be sure to add on raw protein to make it a breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Recipe for Protein Pancakes:
- 1 scoop vanilla Raw Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- Handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix together Raw Protein Powder, almond milk, egg whites, cinnamon and flaxseed then add mashed banana and blueberries.
- Pour into a pan that has been coated with coconut oil, heat on medium.
- Cook one side until you see the little bubbles, might take longer than a normal pancake.
- Flip over and cook the other side until the middle is done.
- Top with powdered stevia or pure maple syrup!