Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free Approved!
Mediterranean Turkey Salad
Prep: 15 mins
For the dressing:
1/3 cup Grape Seed Oil
½ lemon, juiced (Santa Cruz lime juice)
2 teaspoons Sir Kensington Dijon mustard
1 teaspoons salt
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 sprig of thyme
2 tablespoons chopped dill
For the Salad:
Dietz + Watson Turkey no salt (about 1 pound) in chunks
1 large tomato, cut into large chunks (heirloom or Campari)
1 medium cucumber, sliced lengthwise, seeds scraped out and chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
¼ red onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
½ cup Kalamata olives, halved
1. In a small bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients together and whisk together well.
2. Chop the turkey into bite-sized cubes.
3. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, olives, Dill, Thyme, and turkey to a large
bowl and combine.
4. Pour the dressing into the bowl and toss to coat.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 or 4 days.